domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

RAIN - chapter 2

It was raining again... This weather is really bothering. One never knows what to expect.
Whatever.
I turned on the radio, maybe that would help.

"-I die each time you look away
My heart, my life will never be the same
This love will take my everything
One breath, one touch will be the end of me"

Great! Was everyone and everything against her?

"You could be the final straw that brings me back to earth
Ever-waiting airports full of the love that you deserve
Wishing I could find a way to wash away the past
Knowing that my heart will break, but at least the pain-"

"Why did you turned off the radio?" My dad asked. "I was liking the song."
I didn't even bother to answer him... I'm too angry for that.
What I didn't need was the song or my father to make fun of me.
My father's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Kim... Maybe it's better if you turn the radio on again."
"Why?" That's when I noticed the long line of cars in front of us. Apparently it was a car accident.
"Not in the mood for that, dad. Do you mind if I take a walk to see what happened? If there's need for a doctor I can always call you..."
"All right, but do it quickly or else it will start raining harder." And with that last warning from my father, I left the car.
This has been an incredibly bad day. I am in love with a classmate... That classmate happens to be one of my closest friends (and I'm okay with that, as weird as it may sound)... Lately, he seems to be avoiding me. I thought he liked me enough to spend time with me but when, today, I confronted him and demanded him to explain why was he walking away... He glared at me and turned away, leaving me standing at the verge of tears. I wish I could hate him.
That jerk!
Almost making me cry... Again.
Idiot.
I was arriving to the place of the accident. I tried to take a better look to what was happening... I was mistaken, it wasn't a car accident... A person had been hit by a car. A person who looked much alike to the idiot I've fallen in love with.
I started pulling people away. "Let me through."
When I arrived next to the victim I realized that really was Jeff. "It's really you, J.?"
I kneeled next to him and saw the bleeding on his head. Oh God!
I noticed that he was barely aware of what was happening around him.
"It's me! Don't worry I'm here." I tried to stop all that blood from flowing out.
He tried to focus on me.
"Hold on a bit longer." The bleeding wasn't stopping.
Stupid J. I'm crying again... And it's all your fault!
"Don't die." He lost his senses.
I hurried to get my father. He returned with me as soon as possible and kept trying my previous job on stopping the bleeding.
The ambulance arrived and while they carried Jeff inside I started to look for my phone to call his... If he didn't have it, maybe it was at his house and his parents answered.
Woops! I left mine at home too.
I asked my father to go home so I could follow my plan.
I was preparing to leave when the paramedics asked if I wanted to go in the ambulance with him, since I was the only one who knew him.
I glanced at my father pleading for an answer. What should I do?
"How is it gonna be?" The man's voice pulled me back to reality. "We have to hurry!"

Nenhum comentário: