sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

DARK - chapter 1

Lua Nova, 14 de Maio de 2010

You may think who I am... How did this happen... Why am I here.
So, I'll tell you.
I was just leaving my soccer practice and crossing the road when I realized that I'd fortgotten my cell phone and wallet at the locker and because of that I turned back without noticing what was coming in my direction. As you probably guessed: a car.
First I only felt metal hitting me, then I couldn't feel the ground beneath me anymore... This is, until I felt my whole body coliding with it. After that, a large amount of pain flowed through my body and I could clearly feel my head throbbing.
I don't know how much time passed since the car hit me, however after sometime the driver was screaming (I guess I'd be screaming too, if I was in his situation) only to make my pain worse than it was before. Behind him another people appeared and gathered around me shouting and calling the police and the 911.
And now: here I am. Lying on the street.
While they are calling all the entities, usually called in situations like this, I'll try to make a quick check-up on my body, trying to move it bit by bit.
Feet: fine.
Legs: fine.
Hands: fine.
Arms: right one is fine; left one isn't so fine.
Head and neck: guess they're fine but never try it again (at least, not anytime soon).
I'm not paralized. Yay me!
Now I'll focus on the people around me. The number has increased, a lot... Which is pissing me off! And my vision is getting a bit blurry. This pisses me off too.
"Does he have any identification?" "Does someone here knows him?" Oh yeah! This was a great day to forget my things in the locker. Not a single familiar face here.
"How long will the ambulance take to get here?" Great question! I wouldn't mind if it hurried here.
"He doesn't look very well..." Hello??! How would you look if you were hit by a car?
Damn it. Damn it! DAMN IT! I'm losing my conscience... I gotta keep holding on!
I can't die here alone! (All right, I'm not alone... But I'm not with someone who I know!)
I've got to fight this. Damn all this.
"Let me through."
Just get a hold of yourself, man!
"It's really you, J.?"
Wait, me? Yes, it's me. I know this voice.
"It's me! Don't worry I'm here."
Why can't I say something?
At least see who she is!
Damn blurry vision!
"Hold on a bit longer."
It's all getting dark.
"Don't..."
Damn darkness!
"...die."
Damn me...

Nenhum comentário: