sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Lua Nova, 04 de Janeiro de 2011


How can it be? How can you do this to me? Everything was okay before you appeared: I was top student, all the girls looked up to me, some boys admired me and the great majority of the male students feared me. And I was okay with that... I was perfectly fine. As the president of the student council I was respected. All of them acknowledged my work.
Then you came. You entered my life and turned it upside down. I had to see you, not only in school, but in my part-time job too, that I really don't know how the hell you found out, most likely you stalked me with yours out-of-this-world-pervert powers and I seriously tried my best to put you out of there.
You took away my place as the student with the best grades and even manage to get some of the guys looking up to you because of your "influence" on me. I treated you as the rest of the boys and you didn't back off and feared me... No! You got closer and teased me even more! Always teasing, teasing, teasing! What's up with that?

What on the entire Earth makes you care for me when all I do is pull you away? I was able to keep my emotions at a quite stabilized level except when I dealt with those crazy-hormoned-guys who can't leave the poor, fragile minority, us girls are in this school. Honestly, how would they hang on without me.
But you... You... You changed everything! I swore I'd never care so much about a person of your disgusting race of cheating liars! Yet, you made everything within your power to make me trust you. And I do! And I don't know why...

This turmoil of feelings inside me... I want to express them. But this anger... This frustration... It's impossible!
I want you to disappear... But I don't want it at the same time: I don't want you to leave my side!
I want these emotions to go away... Yet, I can't part with them.
I hate you and what you did to me... However, I think I love you more than I am able to feel and all I want is your love back: I love those moments when you look at me with those incredibly green eyes and repeat over and over again I love you. Even when you're doing it only to tease me and see my "interesting expressions".
I hate my blushing and stumbling with words whenever I want to tell it back to you, that something I'd sworn I'd never say. But you're blushing as much I am and you have a surprised face like this would only happen in a dream... And then you show that loving smile that makes me wish I was able to say it one more time.

Tell me.
How did this happen? When did this happen?
When did we get together? Were we even apart?
How did I fall for you? How did you make me love you?
Why do you love me? Why did you always loved me?
Will you keep loving me?

Nenhum comentário: