quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2009

FAREWELL - The Truth

Allyson was terrified. After all, her parents were at home. The only problem was that they were both...
"Dead. This is impossible... They can't be..."
She couldn't think another thing besides that picture engraved in her mind. She enters the room and finds them on the floor, covered in blood. That moment she remembers everything... Her nightmares were real! All that had happened.
"One night, some men forced the lock in the front door, then father try to stop them... but they were five, so he couldn't do it. I started climbing the stairs, and locked myself in my room, but that didn't stop them. They broke the door and entered... Two men grabbed me and take me downstairs again. They have destroyed everything in the house.
When we arrived to the library, they threatened my father « If you don't give me all the money that is in this house, I'll kill this young beautiful daughter of yours, right in front of you... And don't forget that the one to blame if she died would be you. »
So my father gather the money and all the things that were of value and gave that to them. Then they let go of me and put me together my parents... We couldn't stop crying and praying for our lives... But that didn't stop them. The aim their guns to each one of us... When they shot my father stood in front of me... and my mother did the exact same thing: they both tried to protect me, but I couldn't run... I couldn't move... I didn't even breathe... All I could do was watch the blood being shed... That moment I heard another shot which make me notice that I was also covered in blood. But it wasn't only my father's and mother's... It was also my blood.
Now I could see it clearly: my nightmares were showing me the night I had died!"
All these thoughts overflow her with pain, sadness and loneliness, in such way that she gave up and fell right to the ground without stop crying.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

duas palavras...
HOLY CRAP!