terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

FAREWELL - Discovery

They both stayed still. She tried to dry her tears and waited for him to say something. However, he stood quiet as he thought what would be the best way to explain the situation to her.
- Allyson, - he started - I understand that you don't know what's happening... And my mission is to explain it to you but you have to cooperate with me.
- Cooperate?...
- Yes. You have to believe in me.
Allyson was already scared when the conversation started but she tried to pull herself together, and now...
- Sorry Mr. Anderson, but I have to ask you to leave my house.
That was her limit.
"I didn't want to go this far but I'll have to shock her... If what my boss told me is right, no one has ever got close to both her parents bodies."
- I'm sorry too, Allyson, but you'll have to listen to me: tell me where your parents are at the moment?
She didn't know. She thought that they had gone to the church but she wasn't sure. How could she know if she was alone in the mansion?
- Have you ever considered that they could still be inside your house?
Her thoughts were so confused with these strange questions.
"No, I haven't... I was almost sure that they had already left that I haven't thought about that option... But they couldn't be at home. If they were, they would have answered her earlier... But still..."
That moment her only reaction was leave the room, that immediately aged, and look for her parents around the house. So, she headed for the library, where they used to spend hours together... The family's favourite room.
Charles was left alone in the hall, thinking how she would react...
"From all of my experience, I never could predict the reaction of a..."
Suddenly all the house is filled with the sound of a dreadful and painful scream. There's no doubt about it... She found them.

Nenhum comentário: