domingo, 20 de março de 2011

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Lua Nova, 6 de Novembro de 2010


Can you feel it? That disgusting feeling of something crawling on your skin?
It's fear... Your fear.

Your heart is hammering in your chest. The thump-thump is so loud in your ears that you can swear that anyone could hear it... That it's resonating in the walls that surround you.

You're so small now... At least, that's how you feel like. Isn't it so terrifying? So nerve-wrecking?
As you see, it's easy to sweep you out of your feet.

I can see you. Everyone can. You thought you were better than the rest... That you were different! Stupid.

Scream as loud as you want... Panic won't help you. Who'd say you were so easily frightened?
The way you're freaking out it's nearly amusing, only if it wasn't so pathetic...

Are you cold? Or those shivers are just out of fear? What do you fear for?
Your life? Do you think you're going to die? Oh. So pitiful.

I bet that all you want now... All you long for... Is a hug.
Hearing my voice whispering in your ear and engraving this words in your mind... It's enough to chill your blood... And feel nothing but cold. All you want is to feel human heat again... You want someone to comfort you while you cry your eyes out.

Don't worry you won't die. At least, not now.
I just want you to understand how worthless you are.

You're not different from me: a unimportant, meaningless person; easily replaced.
Understand this and accept it. It's a universal truth.

You want to be acknowledged, but what is there to acknowledge?
Can you see me in this darkness? Behind the surface we're the same: just flesh and bone.

Look me in the eyes and tell me what you see? A person. Exactly I'm just a human being.
Now close your eyes and don't worry... Next time you'll open them, you'll be safe and probably you won't remember... But deep inside you'll notice something has changed.
Are you still listening?
Then, please answer me.
How does it feel?
...
How does it feel to be like me?

2 comentários:

Mariana disse...

Tu tens imenso talento. Só digo isto.

A.M. disse...

Obrigada... Ainda vou ter mais para upload, se quiseres continua a ver o que há mais por aqui :D